- Rigid & Light. One-piece resin pedal body with reflectors
- Ball bearings system optimizing every your pedal stroke
- 9/16” Sturdy Boron Steel Spindle. Build to last
- Fit most of the adult bikes. For urban, commuting, E-bike, & trekking
- Great quality guarantee & limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty included
BV Bicycle Pedals, 9/16-Inch Boron Steel Spindle, PAIR | BV-PD1
20 in stock
20 in stock
- Body: Rigid, one-piece black PP, grip nodes
- Compatibility: For urban, commuting, E-bike, & trekking
- Axle: 9/16″ Boron Steel
- Bearing: Ball bearings
- Size: 110 x 79mm
- Weight: 12.7 oz (353 g)
- Item Number: BV-PD1
BV Bike Pedal Set, Universal Bicycle Pedals
Easily replace old pedals with BV Universal Fit pedals.
The use of upgraded high-quality bearing provides a smoother stroke while pedaling. With the durable boron steel, no need to worry about the foot pedal will break.
Bigger platform shape for long-ride comfort and pedaling efficiency. Anti-skid nodes increase friction and prevent foot slippage.
- Fits most adult bikes
- Anti-skid nodes & reflectors
- One-piece rigid resin body
- The ball-bearing system with 9/16″ Boron Steel Spindle
- Size: 110 x 79 mm
Anti-Skid Nodes & Ball Bearing System
Simple & important features to greatly enhance your safety. Prevent riders from slipping and getting injured.
A high-end ball bearing system can give you a better pedal feel when you riding the bicycle.
Optimizing every stroke you pedal. Giving you a more efficient power transfer.
One-Piece Rigid Resin body & 9/16″ Boron Steel Spindle
Supremely durable boron steel alloy provides great support for your feet.
The axles of the pedals can take whatever activity is you are doing and still keep rolling.
Ride Safely During the Night
Reflectors on both sides of the pedals can highly increase the visibility in the dark.