- Aluminum Barrel
- Steel base
- Economic Clever-Twin-Valve (CTV-A) with alum Thumb-Lock lever
- Fit for Schrader, Presta, Dunlop and E/V
- Secure-sealed Presta valve will not disengage under high pressure
- Easy engaged
- After operating, Presta valve of bike tires won’t be separated when the pump head leaves the bike
- Max. pressure 200 psi (14 bar)
AIRACE Bike Aluminum Floor Pump | AF-13
Out of stock
Out of stock
The AIRACE floor tire pump is an intelligent design, and the stable foot makes handling the pump easier and faster while reading the large 2.5 in gauge.
It’s simple to read chronograph-like pressure gauge shows PSI and Bar levels.
The maximum pressure is up to 200 psi, which should perfectly fit your needs.
The hose is long enough for easy inflation, and you can fix the hose onto the hose duck tightly without moving around.
Can be used on bikes interchangeably with Presta, Schrader, Dunlop and E/V air valves.
- Valve Type: Reversible Schrader, Presta, Dunlop and E/V Air Valves
- Pump Dimensions(L, H, W): 1.02 in x 5.04-7.87* in x 1.02 in (2.6 cm x 12.8-20* cm x 2.6 cm)
- Handle Dimensions(L, H, W): 10.19 in x 3 in x 1.13 in (25.88 cm x 7.62 cm x 2.87 cm)
- Gauge Size: 2.5 in (6.35 cm)
- Max Pressure: 200 PSI (14 Bar)
- Weight: 3.43 lbs (54.88 oz)
- Item Number: AI-AF-13